The Independent Department of Clinical Nutrition of EKA provides nutritional services in all Rehabilitation facilities of our hospital.
These services include:
- The creation of dietary programs with the aim of nutritional support of patients with special or normal diet (diabetes, kidney disease, dyslipidemia, intestinal feeding, etc.).
- Informing and educating patients and their relatives about specific nutrition issues related to the disease.
- Detecting nutritional risk and treating malnutrition in patients.
- the organization of scientific, educational and administrative activities of the Department. It also takes care of the continuous training of all those involved in the process of feeding the patients.
- Informing and educating the population in the context of primary health care, with the aim of protecting and promoting Health.
The Independent Department of Clinical Nutrition consists of:
- the Diet Office.
- the Food Management Office.
- the Food Warehouse.
- the Kitchen.
- the Dining Room.
Chara Kotsiopoulou, BSc, MSc
Head of the Independent Department of Clinical Nutrition